Get Started With your Personalized Quote
Safeguard your manufactured or mobile home
Your insurance policy covers:
- Manufactured homes and any attached structures.
- Other structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property wherever it may be.
- Loss of use to cover the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
Personal liability for bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
The Mobile HomeProtector Policy protects you with many extra features, including:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
Payment up to the personal property limit for loss to contents of a refrigerator or freezer from either power or mechanical failure.
Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches and furs.
Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
Payment for replacement of automatic garage door transmitters which have been stolen. Coverage is also provided for cost to reprogram the frequency on additional transmitters and/or the control unit box.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of guns and related equipment.
Some optional coverages you may choose to add to your Tenantcover Policy include:
Replacement cost settlement on personal property
Sewer or drain backup
Personal injury coverage
Identity recovery coverage